[Pick Contacts Intent] ED update

Hi,

I updated ED of the Pick Contacts Intent:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/contacts/Overview.html

Basically the following two things are incorporated in this update:
> - Dictionary definition
>   . Change array typed members to sequence<T>
>   . Change unnecessary nullable type  to normal type (as a member of
> dictionary is inherently optional by definition)
> - Intent action and type string
>   . action: http://webintents.org/pick to http://intents.w3.org/pick
>   . type: http://w3.org/type/contact to http://intents.w3.org/type/contact

I did not remove the *ContactIntentExtras* dictionary definition and its use
case. However, we do not have *extra* property in the Intent interface any
more. I would like to discuss whether we really need the search use case so
that we either drop the capability or talk with Web Intents colleagues how
to retain the capability.

Diff: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/rev/ec6aa35ffeae

Jungkee