Re: Next step for DAP Ambient Light Events

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, where did we end up on 'named' lux ranges?  Does anyone still see a
> reason for them?  I am less convinced they are useful.

The feature is much harder to use without named ranges.  I think the
evidence in this thread may have shown that it's *practically
impossible* to use without them, given the large variance in detected
light levels.

As noted, it appears that only three levels are necessary - normal,
dim, and bright.  These three levels serve the vast majority of
use-cases adequately.

~TJ