Re: [vibra] Adding [NoInterfaceObject] to the Vibration interface

Since this isn't a new object, but rather just additional properties
on the window.navigator object, we should remove the interface
completely and just do:

partial interface Navigator {
    void vibrate (unsigned long time);
    void vibrate (unsigned long[] pattern);
}

That is effectively equivalent to having a "[NoInterfaceObject]
Vibration" interface. The only difference that I can think of is if we
start adding functions which takes arguments of type "Vibration", but
I hope we have no such plans.

Note that having a "real" interface without [NoInterfaceObject] is
useless here since Vibration.prototype won't be in the prototype chain
of window.navigator since the Navigator interface doesn't inherit the
Vibration interface.

/ Jonas