Re: Editorial: Pick Contacts Web Intent - British English

On 23/10/2012 23:07 , Josh Soref wrote:
> It appears to have en-GB bits. These should be fixed, they include:
>
> "maximise" s.b. " maximize" "recognise" s.b. "recognize"
> "unauthorised" s.b. "unauthorized"

That would be me. I find it inordinately difficult to introduce
deliberate spelling mistakes into my writing :)

> Please note that W3's official language [2] is en-US, not en-GB nor
> en-CA. Any time people diverge from this, we produce harder to handle
> documents.

Note that there is precedent for using dialects other than en-US.
Consistency inside the specification is the more important part.