RE: [Pick Contacts Web Intent] Extend CfC for 'remove search' to 22 October

Thanks, Frederick.

We have two aspects to consider during the extended CFC.

- First, we came up with certain use case that pick contacts client wants to
startActivity() with some information ("user name", "user id", etc.) ready
at the client page, and service provider intends to provide a customized
search such that the user doesn't have to repeatedly type in the same search
keyword at every action.

Bryan:
> Use case: The user is browsing a discussion forum, and wants to respond to
a post with a phone call to the poster. The forum app provides the ability
to use a contact picker intent for this purpose, with the poster's name as
contacts search criteria. Since the user has a large contacts database (e.g.
an enterprise directory) the effectiveness of the contact picker experience
is substantially improved by the ability of the app to indicate the filter
criteria to the intent provider.

- Second, whether we have some useful use case with the filtering
capability.

Niklas:
> -1 to CfC as long as no way for client to offer a filter to indicate what
it is interested in is provided. The client will (likely) not request a
Contact to get the whole contact, it will  be to use one or more specific
fields from it (email, phone etc).

Regards,
Jungkee