Re: [capture] keywords (was: Agenda)

Tobie

I don't understand why it *should* be a boolean simply because we have 'camera' to indicate device still image capture for a variety of devices (let's ignore audio for now, as that is a different case)

Could have 'camera' for now as a general case, and add more specific keywords if and as needed to refine it tighter, e.g. have 'camera', 'scanner', 'biometric' etc

In a sense 'camera' would be a more specific term so perhaps the keyword should be 'still' for the general case. (an invitation to bikeshed if I ever saw one)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia