From: Anssi Kostiainen [mailto:anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com]
Sent: 21 November 2012 14:45
To: ext NN Murthy
Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com; public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: [capture] keywords (was: Agenda)

On 21.11.2012, at 10.46, ext NN Murthy wrote:

> It would have been better to change the key word from "camera" to
> "Still Image Capture Device". It is possible that many of the
> developers will be looking at sample code for learning or production
> code for maintenance. They may not be looking at the standard document.

I don't see how changing the keyword "camera" to "Still Image Capture
Device" would help developers. It is a lot longer, contains whitespace (i.e.
is against established naming conventions), is case sensitive, and much
harder to remember.

I suggest we leave it as is.

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying
of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it
are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us by reply e-mail or directly to netsupport@cmcltd.com or
telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you.

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SecureMX.
For more information visit http://securemx.in