From: Anssi Kostiainen [mailto:anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com]
Sent: 20 November 2012 14:20
To: ext NN Murthy
Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com; public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 14 November 2012

On 19.11.2012, at 12.22, ext NN Murthy wrote:

> Are you going to make the following change to section 5.1,
> "Attributes", of the HTML Media Capture draft [3]:
> In the table cell for keyword 'camera' and capture control type,
> change "A camera" to "A still image capture device" ?

I updated the Editor's Draft already at the f2f, see:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/

The doc at /TR will be updated when we'll publish a new snapshot:

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying
of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it
are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us by reply e-mail or directly to netsupport@cmcltd.com or
telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you.

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SecureMX.
For more information visit http://securemx.in