发件人: Jorge Peraza [mailto:Jorge.Peraza@microsoft.com]
发送时间: 2012-03-21 4:10
收件人: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA; Cheng, Diana, Vodafone Group; public-device-apis@w3.org
主题: RE: Comments about Network Information API

Thanks for bringing this up,  I share the same concerns about the avaliable bandwidth property as well.  What’s more, since the Editor’s draft[1] recommends returning an estimated value, I’m afraid developers could end up finding the data too unreliable to use because of how different vendors may end-up implementing this property.

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/84a2fb7b753b/network-api/index.html

Jorge Peraza

Windows Phone