From: Tran, Dzung D [mailto:dzung.d.tran@intel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 10:29 AM
To: Dave Raggett; public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: RE: Use cases for NFC API

Hello everyone,

I have been working closely with the NFC group here at my company. Here are some use cases for thoughts:
- Tap and Play: I can tap my device with another device and start playing a Peer-to-peer game.
- Tap and Pay: I can tap my device with a commerce reader and pay
- Tap and Share: I can tap and share a piece of data, like coupons, contacts.
- Tap and Control: I can tap and control another device, like a TV remote
- Tap and Read: Read NFC tags.

Thanks
Tran