Re: HTML Media Capture to LC?

From: Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk73@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 22:36:31 +0900
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Cc: "public-device-apis@w3.org public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi. Robin and All.

2012/6/26 Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> today, during the CoreMob face to face, it was suggested that since the primary blocking factor on HTML Media Capture is getting (more) implementation feedback, we could issue a LC for it.
>
> I tend to agree. We've already had some feedback (which may lead to parts being at risk), and from talking to at least two vendors here I get the impression that they'd respond.
>
> WDYT?

I fully support for the LC. I think we had enough discussion quit long
time and I couldn't look for major issue.

> PS: I won't be able to make the call this week, being at CoreMob, but this can be discussed on the call nevertheless!

Regret too because of same reason ;)

best regards,
Wonsuk.

> --

   (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (߲)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!