Re: Contacts over Intents demo

Very cool! I can't wait to meet Bruno Berjon and Yael Billock. :-)

Something that's becoming more urgent as we get the implementation
online is the need for a type registry for tracking and documentation,
especially for data types that are built into Javascript (i.e. typed
arrays) and can be serialized. There's a section of our web intents
wiki that holds a couple of sample documents now. Shall we use that
for now until we have a more permanent home? You could put a document
in there describing 'http://w3.org/types/contacts' for instance (or
should that just be 'contact').