Light sensor tests, was: Re: Light sensor - strawman proposal

On Friday, 13 July 2012 at 06:42, Marcos Caceres wrote:

> On Friday, 13 July 2012 at 06:41, Tran, Dzung D wrote:
>
> > Great! Also do we have test cases for this yet?
>
> Not sure, TBH. Mozilla might have some as they've shipped it in FF. Otherwise, I'm happy to work on some (can probably just quickly copy/paste and find/replace from proximity tests).

Ok, copy/pasted proximity tests and did a quick find/replace. Need to fix a bunch of tests related to "DeviceLightEventInit" (i.e., {value: 0}), but it's a start :)

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/light/tests/submissions/marcosc/index.html

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au