CANCELED - Distributed Meeting 29 February 2012

DAP Teleconference 29 Feb Cancelled. (apologies for late notice)

Given the light agenda, let's cancel the DAP teleconference today, giving back more time to work on review and actions.

In the meantime, please note the request for FileAPI reviewers. If you can do this, please indicate on the public list.

Please also review the draft F2F agenda - I've also added some hints regarding preparation

http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/F2F_Agenda_20-22_March_2012,_Shenzhen,_China

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group