RE: System Level APIs draft proposal

There is overlap on a number of items because while DAP addresses those items they don't enable everything a native could do (C, etc, with direct OS API access).  So the topic being in scope in the System Level API WG does not mean DAP doesn't cover some of the functionality.  It means DAP likely doesn't cover all of it.  If DAP does cover all of it, the new WG won't have to.  The WGs likely would coordinate that.