Re: Service Discovery: Comparison of Opera/CableLabs, Webinos and Web Intents proposals

Hi Claes,

On 28.9.2011, at 18.50, ext Nilsson, Claes1 wrote:

> I have created a wiki page that compares service discovery concepts:http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/ServiceDiscoveryComparison
>
> This is based on my current understanding so please feel free to make any needed corrections and clarifications.

This is great, thanks! One thing: could you add a Web Introducer column to the table as well (if only as historical data)? You were one of the editors of the WI spec, so I'd guess that to be a trivial task to you.

Thanks!