[battery] Alternative design proposal (was: addEventListener side effects, ordering & boundary crossing ...)

Hi All,

> On 31.8.2011, at 18.28, ext Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>
> Here's my initial take on an alternative Battery Status Events design which tries to address Anne's concerns.

[...]

Given the recent insightful discussion on public-device-apis and www-dom mailing lists, I decided to migrate the alternative proposal from its strawman form into an Editor's Draft for better readability:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/system-info/battery-status.html

To refer to the previous Editor's Draft, see:

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2009/dap/system-info/battery-status.html?rev=1.40;content-type=text%2Fhtml

> All - Would you like the working group to make progress based on this alternative proposal instead of the current Editor's Draft? Any comments, bug fixes etc. are welcome.

This request is still very valid (where s/current/previous/), so any further comments are much appreciated.