Re: Sensors API : New draft. Includes discovery proposal

I suggest that we use two approaches to inclusion of external sensors:
- if the user agent has visibility to external sensors due to device
capability to discover them, it can expose them through the API
- we need to consider a general purpose in-network service discovery
capability for which sensor API can be one of the services, like other
APIs

Bryan

Bryan Sullivan