RE: Review of the Battery Status Event specification

Hi Anssi.

I have thought about your mention, you are right.
I can get same information what I want by monitoring the level and the
isPlugged.

As your mention, using the battery level and the isPlugged for checking
charging status is common way.

Thank you for the response.

Best regars.
Kihong.