RE: DAP 15-16 March 2011 F2F Highlights

Hi,

Regarding the point " Work under consideration for chartering + discovery" I suggest that we add a deliverable to section 3.1 "Recommendation-Track Deliverables":

* An API that enables Web content to discover resources and services, no matter where they are hosted, and gain permission to interact with them. Such a mechanism is for example the Web Introducer (http://web-send.org/introducer/).

Regards
  Claes