Re: Open standards augmented reality

Hi Robin,

there's a whole discussion about AR Standards going on under the
ARStandards.org domain - plus the w3c POI group.

I've been trying to encourage as much awareness and engagement with the
device API groups as possible...so yes please...we'd love to hear your
thoughts on this general topic and how it relates to Device APIs too 8)

roBman