Re: Battery Status Event

FYI

On 10.6.2011, at 23.39, ext Jatinder Mann wrote:

> Thank you Robin for bringing this to our attention.
>
> Web Performance Working Group, I will include discussing feedback on the Battery Status spec on the agenda for our next conference call. Please kindly review the spec prior to the call.

It appears the Web Performance Working Group ran out of time, so they'll cover the Battery Status spec in their next call:

[[

3. Discuss Battery Status specification feedback.

We ran out of time and did not get a chance to discuss this spec. It will be covered in the next working group call.

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2011Jun/0074.html

]]

-Anssi