From: Dong-Young Lee <dongyoung.lee@lge.com<mailto:dongyoung.lee@lge.com>>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 11:38:54 +0900
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org<mailto:public-device-apis@w3.org>>
Subject: Discovery API

Hello,
Since a concern was raised regarding device/service discovery in the charter review, I wonder if anybody in the WG has a plan to contribute about discovery API, and if so, whether there’s preference (in this WG or others).
It would be an important factor in the charter discussion.

Best Regards,
Dong-Young Lee