Re: Messaging API usage (was: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-01-12)

Hi,

  I understand the issues about the abstract and the security chapters. I will try to provide an update on that asap.

  With regards to the scope and design of the API, the current approach was agreed in the last F2F. I would be happy to hear concrete proposals and implement them if they have wide group support. Anyway, this can be done after publishing a new draft.

Best regards