Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-01-12

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 1:14 AM,  <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:

> 8) Calendar
>
> updates, Rich

I spent a couple of days updating the Calendar API according to ACTION-320
[1].

We can discuss as required on the call. I know that Suresh is also planning
to update the specification in the coming days with other aspects that we
have discussed on the mailing list. As usual, this spec is a work in
progress.

Considering the similarities of design with the Contacts API it makes sense
to continue editing this spec. Implementors are sought for this API.

The latest editor's draft can be viewed, as always, at
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/calendar/

- Rich

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/320