Rechartering Device APIs & Policy Working Group

Hi all,

Sorry for the late response.  +1 from Vodafone to the current rechartering proposal.  The removal from the Policy Framework deliverable from the WG's charter is not ideal but we understand the rationale behind that proposal and support it given the never-ending discussion and little progress that has been achieved around it.

Best Regards,
Laura

Laura Arribas
Mob.: +44 (0)7775411861