From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Robin Berjon
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 2:54 AM
To: Paul Bakaus
Cc: Scott Graham; public-webapps@w3.org; public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: Re: Joystick support

Hi all,

On Aug 25, 2011, at 10:49 , Paul Bakaus wrote:
> We should definitely open it up for a broader discussion. I think the
> right place for the discussion might be the new device apis WG, which I've
> cc'ed.

It certainly feels like such an API would find a logical home in Device APIs. It's a shame that it didn't come up a little earlier since we just finished rechartering and it's not on our list of deliverables. That being said, if there's support for doing this work (in the form of people willing to put in the work of writing the spec and implementers willing to prototype and provide feedback) I'd be very happy to talk about finding it a home (in DAP or elsewhere).