Re: CfC: Battery Status Event FPWD

Hello, the event is a good idea, but how can we get the battery status
on load ?
initBatteryStatusEvent() doesn't return anything? it should be nice to
have an object battery:
{
    isBattery:bool,
    isCharging:bool,
    level:int,
    timeRemaining:null
};

also, it would be easier that level is a %, to avoid problem like each
navigator use is own level (5, 10, 100).

/antoine.