Re: Updated draft charter

Hello DAP - comment from a Mozilla Labs lurker!

We've been experimenting with this functionality in the Open Web Apps project as well.  I have contributed to the Introducer proposal, though our current prototype doesn't entirely fit the introducer API (but it may converge back to it as we get things working).

I don't have anything useful written up yet but I should have something soon, and will forward a link when I can.  The goal of the experiment is exactly the one sentence you describe in the charter.

For the curious, the "services" branch of github.com/mozilla/openwebapps contains our work; the gallery of concepts at https://apps.mozillalabs.com/gallery/ contains some mockups of our UI designer's latest thinking.

Best,
Mike