Last Call: vCard 4.0 to Proposed Standard

FYI

The "vCard Format Specification (draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev)" aka vCard 4.0 and its sister spec "vCard XML Representation (draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml)" are about to advance to Proposed Standard at the IETF. See the announcements below.

The closest match at the W3C would be Last Call Working Draft if I'm not mistaken (see the Internet Standards Process at [1] if you're into processes).

Anyway, perhaps worth noting due to Contacts API relationship.

-Anssi (via public-contacts-coord@w3.org)

[1] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2026.txt