Re: ACTION-357: Network Connection API draft

Le mercredi 06 avril 2011 à 16:59 +0200, Rich Tibbett a écrit :
> [NoInterfaceObject]
> interface NetworkChangeEvent : Event {
>      readonly attribute unsigned short        type;
>      void initNetworkChangeEvent (in DOMString type, in boolean bubbles,
> in boolean cancelable, in unsigned short type);
> };

As we discussed briefly during the call, I think the Android
implementation "simply" fires a new online event [1] each time the
underlying network connection type changes; I think we should adopt the
same approach for that API.

Dom

1. http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/offline.html#event-online