Re: [contacts] Updated draft available

Le mardi 21 septembre 2010 à 12:57 +0200, Rich Tibbett a écrit :
> I've updated the Contacts spec inline with this feedback. The relevant
> CVS diff is
> here: http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2009/dap/contacts/Overview.html.diff?r1=1.86&r2=1.87&f=h

> Please take a look and let me know if there are still any items that
> you would like me to address further.

I still think the search algorithm is superfluous, or even somewhat
misleading, given that the search results get to be hand-picked by the
user in any case.

My vision of the "search" parameter is that it presets an internal
search field in the contacts picker, allowing the user to select more
quickly the results that are more likely to be relevant to her; I don't
expect the search parameter to be any more binding than this (e.g. the
user could decide to pick a contact that doesn't match the search
parameter as it was initially set).

Otherwise, the changes look good to me, thanks!

Dom