Re: Widgets - WARP, Widgets Updates and Digital Signatures

Henri Sivonen wrote:
> What problem would widget packaging solve compared to using the HTML5 application cache? Do you want to distribute the application as an off-line file instead of making going to the Web site the first step of the installation process?

I think it would be unfair of me to reply to both Henri and Marcos'
request for usecases and comparison to Application Cache off the cuff as
it were.

I'll pull some time aside and write up usecases + possible approaches to
each one and reply back at a later date with a more considered response.

Many Regards,

Nathan