Re: File * specs on WebApps agenda Nov 2 16:30-18:00 [Was: Re: draft f2f agenda - please review]

On Oct 27, 2010, at 21:55 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Hi Frederick, All - FYI, WebApps will discuss the File * specs on November 2 from 16:30-18:00:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2010#Tuesday.2C_November_2

Thanks Art. I'll be there, and I encourage anyone else from DAP who has an interest in this to attend as well. From the DAP perspective, I think that one of the most important aspects is tracking changes because some of our specifications build atop what File* does.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko — hired gun, higher standards