Re: draft f2f agenda - please review

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:48:42 +0200
To: <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
I've updated the agenda for day 2 accordingly, focus the morning on test cases and interop planning

see http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/TPAC10Agenda

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group

--

Day 2 (Friday 5 November) 8:30 - 18:00

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection, announcements, introductions (8:30)

2) Testing

Anssi to show PhoneGap tests
Dom to introduce testing at W3C

3) Interop and test case planning

[Break 10:30 - 11:00]

4) Messaging

Status and next steps

[Lunch 12 - 14:00]

5) Permissions, policy and privacy working session

6) User interface

Splitting UI into smaller components Menus Vibrate ...

[ Break 15:30 - 16:00]

7) Metaphors for write-back and deletion

8) Can we really make App Launcher work?

9) Actions and Issues

10) F2F summary, Roadmap review

11) Other Business

12) Adjourn