From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Robin Berjon
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 3:08 AM
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: Phono - potential use case

Hi,

I don't know if you've seen this:

  http://www.phono.com/

It's a jQuery plugin that allows you to make a phone call from a web page. It works (I called Zakim). This seems to me like it could be a good use case to address (the wrapper is JS, but the actual implementation is Flash), looking at how we could integrate our various specifications to perhaps make it work, see what's missing, etc.. Thoughts?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/