Re: Latest Capture API and <device>

20/10/2010 18:21, ext Robin Berjon kirjoitti:
> On Oct 20, 2010, at 16:15 , Tran, Dzung D wrote:
>> Here are some of the issues: 1) The examples use the
>> navigator.device.capture.??? which we should not to be consistent
>> with other specs in DAP. I don't think we are hanging off of
>> device
>
> Actually, we never reached consensus on this. As a result, specs do
> things differently.

This is actually the current situation. I selected random methods from
every API:

navigator.service.contacts.find()
navigator.service.calendar.findEvents()
navigator.device.capture.captureImage()
navigator.device.messaging.createSMS()
navigator.system.monitor()
navigator.<not decided>.gallery.open()

I recently changed Capture API to follow the four level naming scheme. Now
only System Info and Gallery API are not using that.

          -ilkka