Mozilla feedback and suggestions for DAP permissions draft

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 21:35:08 +0200
To: <mhanson@mozilla.com>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Mike

On today's W3C DAP (Device APIs and Policy Working Group [1]) teleconference [2] we discussed how DAP permissions  [3] might be applicable to the DAP messaging API [4].

We noted that Mozilla has implementation experience related to the DAP permissions draft [5].

We are interested in your feedback on the DAP permissions draft, any comment you might  have, and thoughts on how this might relate to messaging API, for example.

Mozilla has members in the DAP WG, are you in a position to participate? This is something you might wish to consider and answer off-line.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group