Regrets (was RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-11-17)

Please accept my regrets due to travel.
I may try to join the IRC!


-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 5:53 PM
Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-11-17

Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting  #45

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
* Note any additions or changes to agenda
* Select scribe: <>

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) If you attended this year's TPAC meeting, the W3C created a related
survey for your feedback:

2b) 2011 1H publishing moratorium 13-18 May,

3) Minutes approval

Approve 4-5 November F2F minutes (as revised)

proposed RESOLUTION: F2F minutes from 4-5 November 2010 approved

4) Media Capture API


5) SysInfo

Clarification on WG consensus related to next steps for SysInfo and

6) Contacts

Publication status? Review of specification for testing status.

Contacts Saving ED (Rich)

7) Messaging

Status of parameterization for permissions. Review of status.

8) Other API status

9) Next steps for security and privacy

Next concrete actions?

10) Interop and testing

Information on WebApps/HTML5 javascript framework?

Planned participation?

11) Action and Issue review

11a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.

ACTION-279: Ilkka Oksanen to Talk to the Chrome folks about capture

ACTION-285: Frederick Hirsch to Ping web notification group to see
interest in joint meeting with individuals

ACTION-290: Frederick Hirsch to Contact mozilla for thoughts on
messaging and permission spec

ACTION-291: Maria Angeles Oteo to Work on security model for messaging

ACTION-299: Richard Tibbett to Draft a Contacts Saving ED

11b) Open Action review

Please review your actions at

When completed change status to "Pending" and send email to public list
indicating conclusion, as well as referencing ACTION-nnn in email (for
12) AOB

13) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: 

Instructions on meetings :

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.


This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, privileged material (including material protected by the solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

Received on Wednesday, 17 November 2010 02:45:42 UTC