Re: [Powerbox] New draft based on further collaboration and prototyping

Hi James,

Whether or not it makes sense to rescind a particular permission and
how it should be rescinded is tightly coupled to the kind of resource
the permission is for. The Powerbox therefore enables Providers to
support a user interface for reviewing and revoking outstanding
permissions for the resources they manage. This revocation user
interface is linked to from the "home" attribute of the Provider
Document.

--Tyler