Re: Sys Info network attributes

As further background on this topic, ten years ago the privacy
concerns arising from revealing MAC addresses led the IETF to create a
privacy-protective option for IPv6 addressing.  See http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3041.txt
, "Privacy Extensions for Stateless Address Autoconfiguration in
IPv6".   John