Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: changes to sysinfo (was Fwd: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-06-23)

I hope the chairs will ask the group if any of the eight aspects of service
quality are inappropriate for determining active and current preferred
connections,and whether I left any other aspects out.

On Jun 29, 2010 3:15 PM, "SULLIVAN, BRYAN L (ATTCINW)" <BS3131@att.com>