Re: RE: RE: RE: changes to sysinfo (was Fwd: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-06-23)

Bryan,

Where in the charter or otherwise does it say that any aspect of service
quality which might impede or degrade web services is out of scope for any
discussion, let alone the definition of which connections are active or
preffered?

This is twice now that people have tried to tell me that something is out of
scope when there's no support for such an exclusion in the charter. That is
not ethical behavior and I hope the W3C will make that clear with
enforcement action.

We should also add (8) service charges to the aspects of service quality
which a web device user will reasonably be expected to want to know to
prefer which of the available connections are active. Are you going to try
to tell me that is out of scope too?

Sincerely,
James Salsman

On Jun 29, 2010 2:10 PM, "SULLIVAN, BRYAN L (ATTCINW)" <BS3131@att.com>