Re: Transferring File* to WebApps - redux

Hi,

Am I correct in thinking that what you find too restrictive is that the
FileSystem API only allows programmatic access to a sandboxed portion of the
device's filesystem instead of the entire filesystem?  Otherwise, I believe
that the File APIs as a whole will allow most of the other operations you
mention.

--mike

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 3:24 PM, SULLIVAN, BRYAN L (ATTCINW) <BS3131@att.com