Re: Draft minutes 2010-06-09

To be clear, the position paper CDT submitted to the privacy workshop
about the rulesets doesn't have any more detail than http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/privacy-rulesets/
  . It just has an explanation of the motivation for using rulesets,
since some readers will not be familiar with DAP and the discussions
we've all already had about it.

I still think CfC should wait until after the workshop.

Alissa

On Jun 10, 2010, at 12:34 PM, <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com