Re: Reminder: Deadline for Position Papers for Privacy Workshop is this Monday, 7 June

And, FYI, Alissa and I are submitting two position papers (one each)
that tee up for the workshop the privacy approaches that we have been
discussing in this WG.  Assuming those position papers are accepted by
the workshop program committee, it is thus very likely that DAP-
related topics will be discussed at the workshop.  So if you are
coming into London for F2F, you should extend your visit to cover the
workshop as well (in which case you need to submit a brief position
paper by Monday).

John

On Jun 4, 2010, at 2:17 PM, <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com