Re: [Powerbox] New draft based on further collaboration and prototyping

Le mardi 01 juin 2010 à 17:06 +0200, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> Process question for Dom: do editors listed on a draft have to be
> formally members of the WG? The companies listed already are, so my
> understanding is that we're covered IP-wise.

Yes, they have to:
Section 7.8 [1] of the process document says:
          "Every technical report published as part of the technical report
        development process is edited by one or more editors appointed by a
        Working Group Chair. [...]
        All W3C editors [except in the TAG and the AB] MUST be participants
        in the group responsible for the document(s) they are editing."

Dom

http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#DocumentsGeneral