Re: The Media Capture API Working Draft

From: James Salsman <jsalsman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:56:45 -0700
To: Ilkka Oksanen <Ilkka.Oksanen@nokia.com>
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, "Tran, Dzung D" <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
I would also like to recommend that the duration attribute, which is
currently proposed in a comment, along with the format attribute (not
parameter as I wrote below, sorry) also be included, and the Media
Capture in HTML be allowed to accept a fully parameterized Speex MIME
type e.g. accept="audio/x-speex;quality=[1-10];bitrate=...;capture=microphone"
instead of just being limited to accept="audio/*;capture=microphone"
which will likely lead to a pointless proliferation of incompatible
vocoders.

Who do I ask for the same thing in HTML5?