RE: Welcome to the DAP WG

Hi all,

This is Bo Chen from Technology Department of China United Network Communications Group Co.,Ltd ("China Unicom" for short).

I'm so glad to join in DAP WG.

Currently, I’m interested in and would like to contribute to a unified API set for mobile device.

BTW: Due to the time difference, I'm afraid that I can not attend today's weekly teleconference. Sorry for this.

Best Regards.

陈博

Bo Chen

Technology Department

China United Network Communications Group Company Limited

Room B915, No.21 Financial Street, Xicheng District, Beijing

P.R.China 100033

Office: +86-10-66258155

Mobile: +86-18601103201

Email:chenbo69@chinaunicom.cn

本邮件及其附件含有中国联通的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。请接收者注意保密,未经发件人书面许可,不得向任何第三方组织和个人透露本邮件所含信息的全部或部分。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即通知发件人并删除本邮件!谢谢。

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from China Unicom, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy,and they are not permitted to disclose the total or partial contents of this e-mail to others besides the sender’s written permission. If you receive this e-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete it. Thank you.