ȸ½Å: A Proposal for the Testing Framework

Hi David,

You can download the introductionary slides for WAPER.
Thank you for considering our web runtime engine.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2010Apr/0026.html

Regards,

Soonho Lee.

º¸³½ »ç¶÷: David Rogers [david.rogers@omtp.org]
º¸³½ ³¯Â¥: 2010³â 4¿ù 28ÀÏ ¼ö¿äÀÏ ¿ÀÈÄ 11:32
¹Þ´Â »ç¶÷: À̼øÈ£(Soonho Lee)/Application°³¹ßÆÀ; public-device-apis@w3.org
Á¦¸ñ: RE: A Proposal for the Testing Framework

Hi Soon Ho,

Thanks for the heads-up. Do you have any links you could send us?

Thanks,

David.